Raised Eyebrow is a dream to work with: professional, savvy, artistic and able to explain technology in plain terms. The websites they have designed for us fit our needs and our budget perfectly.
Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives
Raised Eyebrow has had the great pleasure of working with the Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives to evolve their online presence over many years, helping them share knowledge with a growing audience of change makers, via their website and through social tools.
Our work with the CCPA has involved both deep strategic consulting with the organization to help them revision their web presence and digital strategy with a key focus on the Social Web, a complex Drupal redesign and development process, and ongoing support and consulting for their various digital properties.
Over the many years of our relationship with the CCPA, we’ve worked with their team in both provincial and national offices, to better understand how they can engage their various communities in the common goal of finding effective solutions to the social and economic problems Canadians face, with an eye to achieving their greater goal of shifting public policy.
- Online communications strategy consulting;
- Information architecture, functional requirements gathering, and interaction design;
- Interface design;
- Drupal CMS configuration and customization;
- Accessibility and search engine optimization consulting;
- Training and documentation;
- Stand-alone WordPress site development;
- Online interactive tool development;
- Assistance with creating and hiring a new online communications team member;
- Web 2.0 and social media consulting.
The Ongoing Story
Raised Eyebrow continues to be on call for the CCPA to help improve their site and provide ongoing digital strategy consulting. Raised Eyebrow has been involved in several side projects and initiatives for the CCPA, including interactive calculators and stand-alone WordPress sites.