Emira, Colin and the rest of our team are available for a variety of speaking engagements, from keynotes to interactive seminars. They design their talks to address the needs of your event. Past speaking topics include:
- Collaborating for Success: Engaging Multiple Stakeholders in a Design & Development Project
- Measuring Success When Profits Are Not the Bottom Line
- Using the Social Web for Social Change
- Do It Yourself Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Nonprofits and Small Businesses
- Wired-World Partnerships: The next generation of nonprofit-government collaboration
From Inception to Launch, Achieve Beautiful Drupal Sites with Less Effort
Our webinar series explores key subject matter in bite-sized pieces, and are open to anyone. (Registration is free.) Past topics include:
Your webinars & approach are so clear-sighted, lucid, and practical. Thanks for producing them & letting us take part.
Health Sciences Association of BC
- Making the Most of Your Online Communications During an Election - Thu Sep 15, 2011
- Redesigning Your Website? What You Need to Know - Thu Sep 22, 2011
- Social Media for Board Members - Thu Sep 29, 2011
Our custom-designed workshops engage your team through thoughtful facilitation and an inquiry-based approach. Although the subject matter varies widely, our specialty is in connecting participants to the topic through both theory (knowledge sharing) and practice (hands-on exercises).
Some of our recent workshops have covered:
Most organic workshop so far… People are still talking about it hours later.
- Social Media for Board Members
- Are You Web Ready? Key Learnings in Working Online for Change
- The Social Web for Skeptics
- Social Media Myths: Separating the wheat from the chaff so your social enterprise can rock the social web
- Shaping Your Digital Footprint: How to create a personal and professional social media strategy that's consistent with your values.
Contact Sherri Maunsell sherri [at] raisedeyebrow.com, or call (604) 684.2498.