- Open-source Content Management Systems (Drupal, WordPress, Joomla, etc.)
- Constituent Relationship Management solutions (CiviCRM, Salesforce.com, etc.)
- Online activism tools
- Custom database design & web application work
- Affordable & flexible e-commerce solutions
- Online marketing campaign management (ad buys, SEO and paid search, etc.)
- Social network & community management (managing social media streams, etc.)
Got something else up your sleeve that you think would benefit our clients? Drop us a line.
Qualities We’re Looking For:
- Detail-oriented (bordering on nitpicky).
- Solid, responsible, reliable, and great at keeping the team in the loop on your progress.
- Comfortable working as part of a team as well as independently.
- Efficiency: great at prioritizing and handling deadlines.
- A boutique form with clients in the non-profit, government and business sectors;
- Specialists in web design — we don’t do print or other media;
- Committed to honest, high-quality work for high-quality clients;
- Constantly learning, striving to improve ourselves and share our knowledge with others;
- Devotees of standards-based, content-oriented web design.
How to Apply:
First and foremost, please have a close look through our site, to see if you’re a good fit for us and our clients.
Convinced? Great. Please submit your resume, references, and links to sample projects to jobs [at] raisedeyebrow.com. No phone calls, please.
It should really go without saying, but Raised Eyebrow is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome your application.
Please note that we are not able to respond to all applications.